Mondays and Tuesdays in low season
- Access to the zoo is via a coin-operated machine (make sure you have enough coins).
- There is no coin-operated machine on site, please bring enough change.
- It is not possible to bring prams or wheelchairs in.
- Offers are not valid, as it is not possible to exchange your entrance vouchers.
- Free parking
- Children's games
- Picnic areas inside the park (grilling forbidden)
- Prohibition to feed your own food to animals
- Pets are not allowed (except for service dogs).
- Difficult wheelchair access (steep slopes and some unpaved paths)
- For individuals, advance reservations are not necessary.
- For groups of 15 or more people, please register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrances and exits from the site are possible
- Combined offers with the train can be requested directly from SBB and TMR stations.
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :