Guided tour of the Emosson Dam
Move around its crown and its interior gallery with a guide who will give you many explanations.
GUIDED TOURS IN JULY AND AUGUSTFor families and individuals:
- Guided tours with local students trained by a professional guide
- Every day from 16 July to 22 September 2022 (excepted the 7, 10, 13, 14, 17, 21 September) at 2pm
- Reservation have to be made at the info point the day of the visit, minimum 3 people, maximum 10 people
- Meeting point at the Emosson information point, on the Emosson square
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Prices: CHF 15.00/adult, CHF 12.00/student and OASI, CHF 8.00/child (5-14 years old included)
- Payment only in cash
- On presentation of a valid ticket for the Emosson bus, a 50% discount is granted on the guided tour. (In September, the bus only runs on weekends)
GUIDED TOURS FOR GROUPS, FROM MID-MAY TO THE END OF OCTOBERGuided tour with a professional guide.
- By reservation only through the reservation form below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From 11 to 30 people
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Price: CHF 300.00
DETAILS OF A VISIT
- Reception of visitors on the restaurant square
- Move to the Weller premises Presentation of the Emosson layout on the model
- Explanation of the instruments on the models, pendulum, rocmeter
- Move to the top of the dam Entrance to the left bank and visit of the 1926 gallery
- Explanation of the mountains, dinosaurs, Vieux-Emosson, tourist impact of the dam and return to the restaurant square
- The visit takes place in ALL weather conditions
- Bring warm clothes and good shoes
- Follow the guide's instructions carefully
- The tour may be interrupted if the safety instructions are not followed
- The guide reserves the right to refuse entry to the gallery to persons behaving inappropriately
- The visit is not recommended for people suffering from claustrophobia
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years of age are not allowed to visit
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :
Please send your request with this form.