It's impossible to turn down an invitation to a one-of-a-kind swim in the crystal clear waters of this natural swimming pool! After admiring the architecture of this pool cut into the rocks, swimmers can immerse themselves in the magic of its extraordinary setting. Every stroke is an invigorating, unique swimming experience, which takes place across the 70 metres of this astonishing and poetic natural pool.
Harmoniously integrated into the surrounding nature, the temperature of the water is very pleasant, with solar heating providing the pool with all the heat it needs. In summer, the average water temperature is between 24 and 27 degrees, making the urge to swim absolutely irresistible!
The natural swimming pool is open from June to the 11th of September.
- Free parking
- Games for children
- Picnic permitted in the pool area
- Pets not allowed (except for guide dogs)
- For groups of 15 people and more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For individuals, advance booking is not necessary
- Leaving the site and returning is permitted
- Offers combined with the train must be requested directly from CFF and TMR stations
Du 11 Sep 2022
au 15 Jun 2023
phone +41 27 761 15 62
Les Combasses 3
1923 Les Marécottes
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :
- Motorway A9, exit Martigny-Fully
- Follow direction Salvan-Les Marécottes (20' between Martigny and Les Marécottes)
- Free parking
Open · Closes 19h00
Open · Closes 23h00