SNOW GARDEN IN TRIENT
Children will discover the joys of sliding in the Snow Garden! Adapted to their age, the activities on offer allow even the youngest to have fun in a safe and friendly environment.
- A mini-ski lift and a gentle slope will help build the confidence of the little skiers!
- The two-kilometre sledge run will enhance the feeling of sliding.
- To share their experiences and regain their energy between two activities, a well-earned break at the Yourte des Amis is a must, where they can take in refreshments.
- Open from December to April, subject to weather conditions.
- To find out more about the programme and times of each activity, please click below.
Discover the must-seesarrow_right_alt
Ski in the valley
Discover the ski areas of the Trient Valleyarrow_right_alt
CONTACTYourte des Amis - Planpro 1 - 1929 Trient
T. +41 78 719 29 83 - email@example.com
ACCessBy bus: from Martigny, via the Forclaz pass - timetable
- From Martigny, via the Col de la Forclaz (30 minutes) or from Chamonix, via the Col des Montets (30 minutes)
- Parking: in front of the Yourte des Amis, on the other side of the road. Please do not park your vehicle in front of the GE company during the week.