Train and zoo
2 Combined offer
The highes zoo in EuropeIn the middle of fir trees and larches, at 1,100 meters above sea level, the zoological park of Marécottes is the highest in Europe. Open all year long, it contains 35,000 m2 dedicated to alpine wildlife: black bears, wolves, lynx, ibex, etc.
From all over Switzerland "offer RailAway"
- 20% discount on the return trip to Les Marécottes.
- 20% discount on the entrance fee when traveling by public transport.
- Offer valid from 1 April to 31 October, 2020.
- Other holiday discounts are available with a valid ticket, such as day passes, discount tickets or General Admission tickets.
Between Martigny and Le Châtelard "Train +Zoo Offer"
- 20% discount on the round trip to Les Marécottes and entrance to the zoo.
- Offer valid from 1 April to 31 October 2020.
Depending on the opening of the Zoo des Marécottes cash desks.
Validity of the offers:
Offers are not valid on Mondays and Tuesdays in low season because access to the zoo is via the cash machine. It is not possible to exchange your entrance vouchers.