Train and zoo
2 Combined offer
OUT OF HEALTH RESTRICTIONS, THE ZOO DES MARÉCOTTES WILL CLOSE ITS DOORS FROM DECEMBER 27th TO FURTHER NOTICE, the offer is therefore temporarily unavailable.
In the middle of fir trees and larches, at 1,100 meters above sea level, the zoological park of Marécottes is the highest in Europe. Open all year long, it contains 35,000 m2 dedicated to alpine wildlife: black bears, wolves, lynx, ibex, etc.
The highes zoo in Europe
Between Martigny and Le Châtelard "Train +Zoo Offer"
- 20% discount on the round trip to Les Marécottes and entrance to the zoo.
Offer valid all year round.
- Depending on the opening of the Zoo des Marécottes cash desks.
Offered for sale in the stations and vending machines of the Mont-Blanc Express.
From all over Switzerland "offer RailAway"
- 20% discount on the return trip to Les Marécottes.
- 20% discount on the entrance fee when traveling by public transport.
- Offer valid from 1 April to 31 October, 2020.
- Other holiday discounts are available with a valid ticket, such as day passes, discount tickets or General Admission tickets.
Validity of the offers:Depending on the opening of the Zoo des Marécottes cash desks.
Offers are not valid on Mondays and Tuesdays in low season because access to the zoo is via the cash machine. It is not possible to exchange your entrance vouchers.