A unique and original experience: a one-of-a-kind interaction between human and animal, complete with skis, in the magical setting of Finhaut!
Experience two delights in one with this unique activity: on skis, let a horse pull you along with the help of a rider who manages the pace, chosen by you. And beginners, have no fear: the adventure starts slowly with the animal going at walking pace, before gradually picking up speed to an Icelandic tölt and finishing in style with a spectacular sprint!
Icelandic horses Byr and Seifur take participants along a beautiful flat path on the historic Route des Dilligences, crossing in front of Bekker Chalet.
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a unique landscape, with views of the Valais mountains on one side and the Aiguilles Rouges massif on the other, while taking in a bird's eye view of the deep gorges.
This activity is also open to snowboarders.
- By reservation only
- Have your own ski or snowboard equipment (Helmets must be worn)
- Knowing how to ski or snowboard without falling down
- 1-3 participants per tour (max. 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children)
- Those who know how to ride a horse can test the Icelandic tölt by towing their companions.
- 25 minutes per lap (depending on the chosen speed)
- CHF 50/tour
phone +41 27 768 10 33
phone +41 79 688 13 71
location_on 1925 Finhaut
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :