Schedules and disruptions
TRAIN CANCELLATIONS - REPLACEMENT BUSESDue to infrastructure works that will take place on the following dates:
- from 15.08 to 20.08
- from 22.08 to 27.08
- from 29.08 to 03.09
- from 05.09 to 10.09
- from 12.09 to 17.09
the following trains will be replaced by buses between Le Trétien - Châtelard-Frontière and Vallorcine between 20:40 and 04:45:
- 26232 (Trétien - Vallorcine)
- 26233 (Vallorcine - Trétien)
- 26234 (Trétien - Châtelard-Frontière)
- 26235 (Châtelard-Frontière - Trétien)
- 26236 on bookings (Trétien-Châtelard-Frontière)
- 26237 on bookings (Châtelard-Frontière - Trétien)
- 26238 on bookings (Trétien - Châtelard-Frontière)
MEASURES RELATED TO COVID-19
Due to covid-19, it is mandatory to wear a mask on board.
Entry into France:
A negative PCR test less than 72 hours old is compulsory for any person wishing to enter France. Exceptions for cross-border workers, road transporters and people living within 30km of the border (on presentation of a certificate of residence).
Entering Switzerland :
As a matter of principle, travellers entering Switzerland from France are no longer subject to any testing, quarantine or tracing measures. Exceptions remain for air travel and for people who have stayed in the 10 days preceding their entry into Switzerland in a state and area with a variant of concern (no country is on this list since 04.08.2021).