Ski touring introduction
Ski touring allows you to explore the most beautiful spots in the valley at your own pace and feel a deep sense of connection. With an introduction to this fast-growing sport, get your heart rate pumping in the mountains while discovering breath-taking landscapes.
What’s the best way to discover superb landscapes off the beaten track, or even revisit your favourite places from summer? An introduction to ski touring: a favourite sport among those seeking escape and a deep sense of connection in the mountains! Far from the crowds and immersed in the unspoilt beauty of spectacular landscapes, enjoy an experience that brings you a sense of ease, whatever the type of snow! On an introductory day with the guidance of an experienced trained mountain guide, you will learn the basic techniques of ski touring on unmarked areas so that you can go off-piste in full safety. Especially suitable for good downhill skiers (starting from 10 years old) wanting to take up ski touring, this programme is also open to snowboarders, who can use a splitboard.
- Every Saturday depending on weather conditions
- By reservation only
- Level: experience downhill skier
- Good physical condition
- Number of participants: 1 to 5 (max. 6 for family groups)
- Included: accompaniment by a UIAGM mountain guide, equipment: touring skis, safety equipment, welcome with coffee and croissant.
- Not included: ski boots (additional charge CHF 10; limited quantity), splitboard (additional charge CHF 20; limited quantity)
- From CHF 150 per person