Auberge de Salanfe
Salvan - Les Marécottes
Salanfe offers mountain-lovers a vast choice of routes whether they are novices or experienced mountain hikers.
In a dormitory bed, privatised or not, or an individual room, you can rest in a wonderful setting, where the lake's shimmering waters reflect the peaks of the nearby mountains.
Whether you want a snack or a feast, the small team at the auberge will be happy to prepare one of the house specialties for you, such as Alpine salad, fondue with herbs, or the famous röstis.
- 60 places in shared dormitories
- 5 privatized dormitories between 4 and 9 people
- 8 rooms with 2 or 3 beds
- 1 unusual accommodation La Cahute du Bouquetin (for 2 adults)
An unguarded winter room with 6 places is accessible outside the summer season. It is managed by the municipality of Evionnaz +41 27 767 11 13 (in the absence of the municipal secretary, please contact Lionel Paccolat on +41 79 767 34 43)
SALANFE IN WINTER
- In order to operate the heating and the light, please provide coins of CHF 1.-, 2.- and 5.-.
- Kitchen equipment, blankets and pillows available
- Price: CHF 10.- to be paid via payment slip on site
- Open access
- generique_capacite_max : 120 persons
Facilities and services
- Conference room
Pension / Formule : Half board, Restaurant on site, Breakfast
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :
Open from June to October, accessible only on foot (1h30 from Van d'en Haut).